Friday, 9 July 2010

Fifth

Forgot to add earlier. I'm 26 now. I'm closer to 30 than 20 and I'm only mentioning for numerical value, not that I give a crap about numbers. I had a...birthday. I always feel selfish for feeling.. underwhelmed on my birthday. I try to make as much effort as I can for other people, and not that I expect anything in return, but I would like a big party and a fuss I think. (Though in actuality, I'm cripplingly shy in big groups of people and would probably hate such a fuss).

I didn't go to the Brighton Zine Fest this year because I felt nervous about going on my own, but I think I'm going to ask (one of) my brother(s) to babysit and possibly my dad too so that I can go to as much of it next year as possible. As always there will be sofa-age, or the other half of my big bed should friends want to attend (please. I don't want to do it alone. I feel like a (fat) sore thumb amongst people)

I used to have a crush on Liam Gallagher when I was 13. Watching Oasis performing I am the walrus from those days back when on tv reminded me of this somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment