Friday, 9 July 2010

Fourth

Wow, I've been away for a while, I've felt disassociated with a lot of things lately, It's quite hard to describe my feelings. I've been stressed, distressed too. Wow, cheerfulness.

I feel lonely, but happy with it, I don't know quite where my brain is going, I only seem to have these little bursts of thought lately.

I'm looking forward to new DVDs coming soon (My Beautiful Laundrette (without dutch subs that confuse me), Tipping The Velvet and a new copy of Harry Potter and the Philosophrs stone because Abface and I wore the original out!)

Have BBC4 on now, with Elton John doing a fab cover of "I saw her standing there"

Abbie's new bed comes on Monday, and I'm so excited. Once that's in, I can start organising everything again. I think life had started to drive my crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment